Programs and Pricing
We offer 2 programs!
All dogs must be over six months of age and be family pets - these are the only requirements!
Adolescent and Adult Dogs
Messing in the home
Jumping, Nipping, Barking, Bullying, Stealing Objects, etc
Change in Behaviors/Unpredictable Behaviors
Specifically for newly adopted dogs!
Proactively prevent common issues among adopted dogs
Build a bond
Create a communication
Easily teach routines and expectations
Include your dog into your family activities and daily routine
Prevent health issues caused by anxiety
Learn to read and understand your dog
Kids and Dogs - a perfect match!
Avoid the lengthy and frustrating (for you and your dog) 3 month decompression period
1) Initial Zoom Session - THIS IS NOT A CONSULT. In this session, we dive right into the program to address your needs. This session is two-way communication (Q and A on both parts). It is commonly an hour (ish). We establish the platform exercises, which vary depending on the dog, behaviors, lifestyle and goals. NOTE: If we meet live first, all that happens is I see the dog be bad lol Whereas in our first live session, we apply the skills and exercises to make progress.
2) You apply the exercises established in session one for approximately 4-7 days. YOU ARE REQUIRED to send updates and questions via videos, text, emails or phone calls of which we will respond to ensure you are comfortable and on the “right path”. The changes and progress determine our next steps.
3) Schedule Follow-up sessions, which are commonly half hour and are zoom and/or live, one-on-one.
4) Continue to apply exercises, provide information, communicate, and schedule sessions as per our discussions (individual for each client). Information and advice is equally effective whether provided “live” or via zoom, videos etc. As per the pricing, you are not paying for time, but rather for advice. To effectively provide this advice, we require feedback and two-way communication. Remote/distance clients are required to send videos unless previously agreed upon otherwise.
NOTE: Listening to season 1 of the podcast is advantageous - it increases the rate and speed of success and makes learning CBT much easier. If you cannot listen to the podcast, that is fine - you will still be easily to understand the concepts. For your benefit, the first session is recorded, as it is a ton of information!
For those living in the Regina, SK area:
The program will be a combination of live, one-on-one sessions (held in different places depending on your specific needs), and communication via text, video, Zoom, phone, etc. If you live outside Regina, you should be prepared to come into Regina at least once during the program, but this varies. Travel to areas within one hour of Regina are at no additional cost.
For those living elsewhere:
The remote training program includes Zoom, Facetime, video, telephone, email, text etc .
YOU ARE REQUIRED to send videos performing the exercises with your dog. For this reason, it is highly recommended someone else is available to video - they do not need to be involved in the training.
Both programs are flexible and designed to meet your individual needs.
The one-time fee is $500.00 (Canadian)
Why a "one-time fee?"
Working with adolescent dogs and adult dogs is not a "tick-the-boxes" regimented program, with a pass or fail. The program is adapted to suit your schedule, your lifestyle, your goals, and the personality of your dog(s). This does not mean it takes a long time. You are paying for information, not time. You do not pay a fee to contact me, send me videos, or ask for advice - it is all included, and expected!
*There is no time limit or limit to the number of sessions you may get - you are paying for advice, not time. Think of it like a gym membership! Results require participation, and you do not pay each time you go to the gym. Perfect!
*There is no additional fee for multiple dogs living in the same household with the same person/people participating in the program.
*Only those people participating in the first session are considered clients.
NOTE: Please contact us before sending payment, as we will provide you with payment instructions.
The one-time fee is $250.00 This includes 4 hours of sessions in the first 4 weeks of adopting your dog. If you choose to upgrade to Program 1, the fee will be deducted from the Program 1 fee.
The four hours of session time is delivered at your pace and the needs of your dog. In other words. it is not necessarily 4 one-hour sessions. If you live in Saskatchewan, it will be a combination of live and virtual sessions.
To get started - Both Programs:
1) Let me know if you have any questions about the program or pricing
3) In your message, please let me know if you prefer weekdays, weekday evenings, or weekend days for your initial session. This preference can change for future sessions. Please include your time zone.
4) Once we schedule our first session, you can send payment. We accept payment via e-transfer only for those living in Canada. We use PayPal only for international clients. Do not send payment prior. Payment is refundable in full prior to the beginning of the first session. There are no refunds, of any amount, granted after the beginning of the first session.